When you’re here, you’re family.
Have it your way.
I don’t even have to tell you what restaurants these taglines come from, because you already know! A good tagline can become part of your restaurant’s identity, almost as much as your name and logo.
The keys to selecting a great tagline?
Keep it short, snappy, and easy to remember.
If you’re having trouble coming up with one, here is a list of 187 different restaurant taglines to get you started. Adopt one of these, or use one as a jumping off point to your own clever creation!
General Restaurant Taglines
There are a lot of ways you can go with your tagline if you’re not trying to tie in a specific cuisine. You could choose to emphasize your great value, a fun or romantic atmosphere, or the high quality of your product.
But try to keep your tagline in line with the feel of your restaurant.
If you have a young, hip vibe, you don’t want your tagline to be too serious. If you’re an upscale restaurant where most people are celebrating special occasions, keep the tagline more sedate.
Here are some options to consider.
- Life’s too short for boring food
- Just like grandma used to make
- Farm to fork
- Play with your food!
- More flavor for less
- You deserve it!
- See you tomorrow!
- Every day is a good day for your restaurant
- A taste of home
- Taste the difference
- Your happy place
- Foodies welcome
- We’re always in the mood for food
- Make food, not war
- Foodies welcome
- Delight in every bite
- What can we get you?
- The only thing we love more than food is you!
- The food dudes
- Food with attitude
- There’s no place like restaurant name
- Best of the best
- We’ve got something for everyone.
- We saved you a seat!
- Satisfy your snack attack
- Eat. Drink. Love.
- Good food and great vibes.
- The only thing we’re serious about is food.
- Your grub hub
- The taste place
- Rain or shine, it’s time to dine
- Hasty and tasty!
- Take a trip to chow-town
- Every meal is a happy meal
- Focus on the food
- Come sit with us!
- Wake up your taste buds.
Burger Restaurant Taglines
There are a lot of directions you can go with a burger restaurant tagline.
One is to focus on the quality of your meat. If you can call out organic beef, sustainable farming methods, or grass-fed cows, those are all great points to highlight.
You could also draw attention to an open-fire grill or unique cooking method, or your particularly speedy service.
- Char-grilled and flavor-filled
- The better burger
- License to grill
- Better cows = better burgers
- Flipping burgers and proud of it!
- Winner winner burger dinner
- Meet your meat!
- Never fear, we’ve got burgers and beer!
- Meat. Fire. Good.
- A ½ pound of fun in every bun
- Burgers and cheese are bound to please
- The perfect burger
- We go further for our burger
- No one can compete with our meat
- Burgers from better to best
- The perfect patty
- Ground beef between your teeth
- The superior sirloin supper
- When the going gets tough, the tough get grilling.
- Bringing heat to your meat
- Open flame is the name of the game
- Burgers: a one-way ticket to happiness
- Every burger holds a smile
- A little joy between two buns
- Happiness is a warm burger
- Grass-fed goodness.
- Best quarter pound in town
- Spreading cheeseburger cheer
- The most interesting thing to happen to the cow since chocolate milk.
- Burgers for the bold.
Italian Restaurant Taglines
Italian food makes people think of big family dinners. So you may want to position your restaurant as a place to bring the whole family.
Or if your restaurant is more upscale, you could try to emphasize a romantic, date night atmosphere.
- You won’t know you’re not in Italy
- The perfect pasta
- A taste of Tuscany
- Made in Italy
- The 3 P’s — pizza, pasta, and pastries!
- Obsessed with oregano!
- We got lotsa pasta!
- Ready for spaghetti?
- People disappoint. Pasta never does.
- The secret ingredient is always cheese
- Pasta is our favorite food group.
- Family, friends, and Italian food.
- Savor Sicily
- Live. Laugh. Linguine.
- Your special occasion destination
- Just like Nonna used to make
- We consider mozzarella a vegetable
- From Italy, with love.
- Our family gets a little bigger every time you come by.
- For every special occasion, there’s restaurant name
- Our pasta is fresh, our wine is old.
- Perfect pasta on every fork!
- Pasta is life.
- Passionate about pasta!
- Buon appetito.
- Italian is for lovers.
- First, we eat.
- Everything I am, I owe to pasta.
Mexican Restaurant Taglines
Mexican restaurants are generally pretty laid back, so you can have some fun with your tagline.
You can refer to a specific region of Mexico where your food comes from, or use some common Mexican terms in your tagline. Make sure that they’re terms most people would know, to avoid confusion.
- From our casa to yours
- Hecho en Mexico
- Come take-o a taco!
- The tastiest taco!
- The whole enchilada
- From the south to your mouth
- You say magic. We say Mexican.
- The best fiesta
- Fun. Family. Fiesta.
- The neato burrito
- Let’s give them something to taco ‘bout
- Show them you care. Bring tacos.
- Munchies a la Mexicana
- Enchiladas Especial
- Saving the world, one taco at a time
- Why be sad in a world that has tacos?
- Beans and rice and everything nice.
- Where every day is Taco Tuesday
- Abuela says you look hungry.
- It’s taco time!
- Homemade tortillas, pressed to perfection
- Each enchilada wrapped con amore!
- A taste of Baja.
- Meet the Mexican Riviera
- Holy mole!
- Nacho mama’s Mexican.
- Do the salsa!
Healthy Restaurant Taglines
For your healthy restaurant, it’s a good idea to focus on the relationship between healthy eating and a healthy body. Health food fans want ingredients that will give them strength, energy, and vitality.
So encourage them to think of your restaurant as a place where they can enjoy a delicious meal that won’t derail their fitness goals.
- Eat healthy, live better
- Got health?
- Living the green dream
- Simply green
- Eat good, do good
- You are what you eat, so eat right
- Veggie heaven
- Who says healthy is boring?
- The official choice of health nuts everywhere.
- We’re crazy for health nuts!
- Perfectly light in every bite
- Fresh in a flash
- Live the eat clean dream
- Keen on quinoa, sweet on sweet potatoes.
- Fresh food and good moods
- Delicious and nutritious
- Move your feet, get a treat
- Real food, not rabbit food
- Fuel for your life
- Refill your tank
- Fast, fit, and fun.
- Hungry? Eat healthy!
- Eat clean — eat green.
- Eat the rainbow
- Kale yeah!
- Nurture through nature
- Eat right. Feel amazing.
- Eat to live.
- Eat real food.
- Eat right. Work hard. Feel good.
- Keep calm and eat strong.
- No one ever regrets a healthy meal!
- Don’t panic! We’re organic.
- Light to eat, light on your feet.
- The green cuisine.
Sushi Restaurant Taglines
For sushi restaurants, the focus has to be on freshness. No one wants to eat old sushi!
So it’s a good idea to include phrasing indicating that your fish is freshly caught.
Sustainability is also a good selling point. Sushi fans are becoming more concerned about overfishing and unsustainable fishing practices.
If your restaurant has any policies dedicated to sustainable fishing, try to allude to them.
- We’re on a roll
- The freshest fish on dry land
- Sushi with a smile
- Fresh. Sustainable.
- A little silly, a lot of sushi
- Your sushi sanctuary
- Fresh fish in every dish
- Singing to a different tune-a
- A feast from the East
- We speak fish
- The place to be for sushi
- Invented in Japan. Perfected in your city
- Sustainable sushi. Here today, here tomorrow.
- Line caught. Hand rolled.
- From sea to plate
- Great service, great sushi
- Miso hungry!
- In a hurry for nigiri.
- Shoyu fo’ you
- Always sustainably caught
- If it were any fresher, it would be swimming
- Sushi: Cheaper than therapy.
- Ready to roll
- Whatever the question, sushi is the answer.
- Raw is law.
- It’s not a dish without the fish!
- Line caught for a sustainable future.
- Rock and roe.
- Celebrating the ocean’s bounty.
So there you go! 187 restaurant taglines for you to work with.
Adding a clever tagline can be a great way to position your restaurant. They provide an opportunity to share information about your brand in just a couple of brief words.
Olive Garden’s “When you’re here, you’re family” tells everyone that it’s a family-friendly place where they’ll get warm, affable service.
With “Eat Fresh”, Subway has positioned themselves as a place where you can get a sub sandwich made-to-order.
And Burger King’s “Have it Your Way” shows customers that they can get their order just how they like it.
Will your tagline focus on your food, service, price point, or something totally different? How will you use a tagline to define your restaurant in the minds of your customers?